Monday, June 14, 2010

CaMpuS BliSS

Last weekend was the end of the school year here at UCLA. Students attended their graduations and packed their belongings for the summer.  Double yay for me!!!  Traffic this morning wasn't as bad, there were parking spots everywhere, campus wasn't swarming with kids.  So, I took advantage this afternoon of a few moments I had while I was waiting for an experiment to finish.

Guess what?  Warm sunshine on my face, sweet smelling Jasmines are in bloom, beautiful sights of the bright, sparkly brick buildings that dotted the campus, and the there is this quiet sound of peace that I enjoyed while I was walking around the campus.  The sweet smell of summer is definitely here and hopefully a few more days of these blissful zen feeling before summer classes begin will definitely bring a smile or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment