Top 10 Signs of Fall
1. When I got out at 7pm last night from an hour's class at the gym, it was already dark.
2. The household was in full swing at 6am (Hayden has church @ 7:45am) and all the lights were on.
3. The heater was in full blast making the house warm and cozy.
4. Finally got out of bed by 6:30am and saw the sun started to peek and greeted us.
5. Beautiful sunny day with a brisk cool wind blowing. Definitely a "cardigan" kind of day.
6. My niece already has a Halloween costume.
7. It's already 2nd week of the month that ends in "ber."
8. Talks and plans about Thanksgiving.
9. I started to look for my sweaters kept in the basement.
10. The reason for #1, seeing the glimpse of "stuffing your face eating marathon" months.