Thursday, September 11, 2014

Stage Mom In the Making

I can't believe that it's already September and Alex and Allie turned 29 months last week.  Time flies so fast, and I'm so freaked out that in a blink of an eye I will have 2 college students.

I just signed up Allie to a Creative Dance class at her school this morning.  With that said, here are the few things that are burning in my already sleep deprived brain:

  1. Will she be a diva and  start stomping off on her first day because the temperature is not right?
  2. I'm already imagining her first dance performance on stage.
  3. Am I crazy spending money on this frivolous stuff (She's not even 3 yrs old!)?  
  4. Will she love it too much that her swimming lessons will take backstage?
  5. What kind of flowers will I get her for her first performance?
  6. I should start looking for something Alex can do also.
So, I guess that's all folks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment