Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Happy Little Fishes

My little ones have been taking swimming lessons since they were 13 months old.  Luckily they really enjoy the water.  There are good days and bad days.  Today, is a very good day.  Both of them can float by themselves for 5 seconds.  Believe me, it was amazing and if I had to blink my eyes I probably would have missed it all together.  


This is quite an accomplishment for me and my whole family, since, as for myself alone, I didn't learn how to swim until I was already a working adult.  People are amazed when they find out that none of my family learned how to swim as a child when we come from a country surrounded with vast bodies of water.  And we grew up 15 minutes away from the ocean.  So sad, but so true.  I'm so proud of you my little fishes.  Go swim and conquer!


No comments:

Post a Comment