Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gadgets: A mom's necessary evil

In today's parenting world where only the rich people can afford to have 24 hours nanny it's always a struggle for a parent like me to juggle work, family, and everything in between, which often times fall through the cracks.  I find myself sometimes dreaming of having all the help around the house so that I could just simply relax and enjoy being with the kids without feeling guilty of neglecting other necessary things that had to have been done yesterday.  I guess I'm not the only one, so, I'll stop feeling sorry for myself now.

No judgement please!  This is how I use the 21st century technology we call iPhone and iPad to sneak a few moments to take care of the other important things that need to be done or else everything else piles up like the domino effect.  Not my shining moment, but, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

Allie and Alex entertaining themselves
I encourage every mom out there to use all necessary ways and means to and their power to harness their guilts and worries to embrace the gadgets and other technology that can gain a minute or two in this never ending cycle, "our so called LIFE."



No comments:

Post a Comment