Saturday, March 29, 2014

Kid Friendly Breakfast

I got a delicious revamp of the old time favorite oatmeal breakfast that my twins love.  Here you go super moms out there, I'm pretty sure your super little ones will definitely ask for seconds.  I stumbled upon this super recipe one day when the regular oatmeal dish I used to serve the twins stopped being devoured.  So, I looked at the other ingredients we had in the cupboard, and, voila, this magic dish transformed my morning struggles of trying the convince my two super toddlers that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  I guess, "necessity is really the father of invention," hands down!

Super Simple Creamy Oatmeal 

1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup toasted oat bran
1/4 cup ground flax meal
1/4 cup water

Put in microwave for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Add milk.
And last but not least, add Organic Blue Agave sweetener to taste.
Mix and enjoy.

Let me know if your little ones enjoyed this creamy and silky oatmeal.  What is your go to breakfast for your picky toddlers?  This mommy would like to know (wink, wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment